Monday, January 1, 2018



بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم


2017 had been great to me Alhamdulillah.
Lots of things happening, bad and good, lots of goals not accomplished 
but still there are a handful of good stuffs too.
I managed to travel a lot (New Zealand, India, 
and roadtrippin' inside Malaysia once a month at least), realized my life long dream to
buy a house with KL postal code (!! الحَمْد لله ), and career wise I have a role change which is a leap.

I am grateful for everything that had happened. 
Allah had been and has always been too sweet to me.

2018,
is not about achieving so much.
my focus would be to better myself.
Especially..I want to be a better daughter. 
I want to help my mother more,
and not burdening my father too.
I want to pray and say prayers more,
less curse words, read 1 book a week. 
I want to smile and give more,
have good intentions and impression towards others.
Taking everyday life with a smile and a positive mindset because
life is just temporary isn't it? 
we always tend to forget that.

more so, my goals this year would be focusing more on the spiritual side inshaAllah.
it is between me and Him, and he will ease my way to be better and closer.


الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ عَلَى كُلِّ حَالٍ






No comments:

Post a Comment